Yes, I Made Another Christmas Card


 Hi crafty friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. I spent mine making some Christmas cards! Yep, I know it's early, but once I made my first one this summer (see last blog post) - I just had to make more!

Today's card is featuring supplies by Simon Hurley from Ranger Ink. I used one of his new Solar pastes - you can see a reel I made on my Instagram page if you want to see how that Lunar paste looks. I also used his new Sun Rays stencil that kind of looks like a candy cane, am I right?


I also used one of the images for the adorable Winter Woodland stamp set that I colored with Copics. And if you have been able to read until now and have seen the card, you are probably able to tell that my favorite color is...PINK!

I truly had a lot of fun making this card and I hope it has given you some fun inspiration to do something creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!

Before I let you go, I wanted to let you know you can get the Solar Paste for free with purchase at Scrapbook.com. Also, only today you can use code JOLLY to save 7% off your purchase.


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 


Comments

Popular Posts