Christmas in July!


Hi crafty friends! July is already here - and with it a heatwave here in Texas. With this heat, of course, it is easy to think of cool weather and with it - Christmas time! Which is why I made this fun A2 shaker card using supplies from Scrapbook.com.


I made a reel on my Instagram page showing how I made it. It was very easy and no coloring needed. Just die cuts, patterned and colored card stock, and a few more supplies.

I know it's early to think of Christmas time but as makers, you know the earlier we can start on making cards, the earlier (hopefully 😃) we can mail them out during the holiday season.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts