Simon Hurley's Astro Paste


Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share with you a card I made with Simon Hurley's new Astro Pastes. Have you tried them already? If you haven't, you must! They give a very shiny result to any crafty project.

For today's card I used an older but fun stencil from Simon Hurley. This one is called Grand Greenery. When you first see it, you wouldn't think you can use it for a Christmas card. But guess what? You can! I made a reel on my Instagram page showing how I started this card and how it ended up looking.


Once I was done using the stencil and pastes, I added some Stickles on the background to make them look like berries. When the front panel piece was dried, I glued it onto another colored front panel piece, and then glued it to an A2 card base. To finish the card, I heat emboss a sentiment from the Sketched Christmas stamp set. All that was left was to pair the card to a coordinating envelope and it's ready to be sent to a loved one this holiday season.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. Have a fun and crafty week! See you next time!




***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts