New Release from The Diary of Belle Rose!


 Happy Saturday crafty friends! Today I want to share with you a card I made using the new Precious Zoey Bear stamp set from Mirishia's (The Diary of Belle Rose) first release. This release has other stamp sets, paper pads, and sequin mixes. Make sure to check out her Instagram and website to get all the details.

For this card I stamped the adorable bear image on masking paper and then I fussy cut the image.


Once I was done with masking and fussy cutting, I stamped the same image on my front panel piece for my A2 card base. Then, I masked the bear so I could create a background with a floral stencil and inked blended with Simon Hurley inks. I used the same inks to ink blend over the stenciled background.


After I finished inking the background, I used my Copic markers to color the bear. I used E35, E39, E15, E23, R20, RV06, and RV09. I used a glimmer pen to add some shine on certain parts of the bear. 


For the gift box I used: B21, B93, V04, and V05.

Now that I was done with coloring, I used a black pen to add stitch details to the background and a white gel pen to add some embellishment to the cute bear and gift.


I still wanted more embellishment on the background, so I added some Stickles on parts of the stenciled background and I also added some Glossy Accents on the bear. Oh, and I also heat embossed a sentiment from the Precious Bear Zoey.


To finish the card all that was left wast to pair it to a coordinating envelope and is ready to be sent to a loved one on their birthday.


I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. Have a fun and crafty weekend! See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts