Loving the New Platinum Scout from Spellbinders!


 Hi crafty friends! Today I am excited to share with you a card I made using the new Platinum Scout machine I got at the A Cherry On Top site. I got the Blue Mist version available only at certain stores but I will link below other versions that are available. Each version comes with a different set of dies and embossing folder.

The Platinum Scout comes with all the necessary plates to make your sandwiches to die cut and emboss. Plus, it comes with this beautiful 3D embossing folder (which I used today 😃) and dies. You can watch an unboxing video a shared on my Instagram using my new Platinum Scout machine to create the background.

After I created my embossed background, I rubbed a white pigment ink on the embossed part to add a hint of color. Then, I made a slimline card base and trimmed another front panel out of colored card stock that I glued to the card base. Next, I glued the embossed panel onto the card base.


Once that was done, I added some embellishments, die cut one of the sentiments from the Hello Smile die set, and added one of the sentiments from the Always & Forever press plate die set.


All that was left was to pair the card to a coordinating envelope and it's ready to be sent to a loved one.

I really loved using my new Platinum Scout machine to make today's card. If you're looking for a small die cutting machine, I definitely recommend the Scout.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. Have a fun and crafty weekend! See you next time!




***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts