Cute Pups Rolling By


Hello crafty friends! I hope all of you have been doing well. It's been awhile since I shared a blog post, a lot of things have been happening on my end (all good by the way!) but glad to be back to share some fun cards I have made recently.
Today's slimline card features dies from Spellbinders Out & About Collection they sent me recently (thanks Spellbinders!).

I started with the fun part, die cutting all the pieces from the Roller Disco Dottie die set. I know you might be asking "why is she die cutting that cute dog die out of pink card stock?". Well, that is the fun part when you're creating or making something, you can choose the colors, media, supplies you want to create your project. The important thing is that you have fun while creating!


After I die cut all the pieces, I glue them together (I die cut extras for dimension). These cute pups have some glamorous roller skates, hahaha!


These fashionable dogs needed a background to compliment them. So, I trimmed and embossed the background using the Optical Arches embossing folder. This embossing folder is no longer available, but you can use any embossing folder you already own.
I wanted to add more to the background, so I rubbed an embossing ink pad on the background then I heat embossed it with Platinum embossing powder. I love that background!



Now that I had my background done, I glued it to my slimline card base and also glued the cute pups. To finish the card, I added one of the sentiments from the Always & Forever BetterPress sentiment strips.


I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. Have a fun and crafty weekend! See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.
 

Comments

Popular Posts