New Release from Spellbinders: Every Occassion Floral Alphabet Press Plates


 Hello crafty friends! I hope you had a good week and if you are like me, you most likely are ready for the weekend. I am excited to share with you today's card tutorial. Today's card features the new Floral I from the Every Occasion Floral Alphabet collection from Spellbinders. Thank you Spellbinders for sending me these wonderful supplies! 

I started by using an A2 Porcelain Cotton card panel to imprint the image from the BetterPress set. I placed the Floral I on the Letterpress system and the sentiment underneath and inked both with Hickory Smoke Distress Archival Ink.

After I ran the Letterpress system through my die cutting machine, I used one of the Notched Corner Frames to die cut the image. Next, I used the leftover piece from the Porcelain Cotton card panel and inked the Butterfly Wishes press plate with Hickory Smoke Archival ink. Then, I die cut them using the coordinating dies. 


To color the flowers from the Floral I plate, I used Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils.


Once I was finished coloring, I trimmed a front panel piece to fit my A2 card base out of purple card stock. Next, I inked up one of the sides from the Tile Reflection 3D embossing folder with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide ink and placed my front panel piece on inked side ofthe embossing folder. Then, I ran it through my die cutting machine. Loved how this background turned out!


Next, I glued my front panel piece onto an A2 card base. Then, I used foam adhesive to glue the images on the card. I ended up adding a bit more color to the butterflies by using V15 and B97 Copic markers.


I added some glossy accents to the butterflies and to some of the smaller flowers. I also added Liquid Pearls to the center of the blue flowers.


To finish the card, paired it to a complimentary envelope. Now it will be ready to be sent to a loved one!

Make sure to checkout Spellbinder's new Every Occasion Floral Alphabet collection, you will love it.


I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts