Spellbinders Autumn Collection


     Hi crafty friends! I hope you all had a great week! I'm glad that it's Friday because I plan to do some much needed crafting this weekend!! Will you be crafting too? Let me know in the comments what fun projects you will be working on! For me - I will be working on more Christmas cards.

    But today's card is not about Christmas, it's all about fall time! Spellbinders sent me this set of dies from the Autumn Wonder Collection, which goes perfectly with the Envelope of Wonder dies.


    I started by creating an A7 card base. Then, I trimmed another piece to use as my front panel. I embossed this piece using the Tile Mosaic 3D embossing folder. Next, I used Simon Hurley's ink Remember Me and rubbed it all over the background. Then, I die cut pieces from the Autumn Wonder die set and the envelope die from the Envelope of Wonder set. I used Weeping Willow ink around the edges of the envelope to add more color.


    After I die cut all the pieces, I used Copic markers on the gnome to add a more color and a white gel pen to add some accents on all the die cut pieces. Next, I glued them all together as if the gnome and the autumn themed die cuts were all bursting out of the stuffed envelope. To finish the card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Parcel & Post Sentiments sets with white embossing powder.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts