Still on the Christmas in July Wagon

Happy Friday crafty friends! Today new Simon Hurley Christmas-themed supplies were released that will be great for Christmas cards or crafty projects this Holiday Season.

In today's card I used the new Nordic Knit background stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The background was blended using a selection of Simon's inks. I did a quick reel that you can see on my Instagram page, if you're interested.


Once I was done with my background, I trimmed a piece out of Portobello card stock and glued it to my A2 card base. I wanted a bit of the white from the card base and a bit of the Portobello card stock peeking through when I finally glued the inked background onto the card base.

To finish the card, I used one of the sentiments from the Joyful Christmas Sentiments hot foil set and added some embellishments to make the card sparkle a bit.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Do make sure to check out Simon Hurley's release from Ranger Ink, you will love it.

Follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration! Have an amazing and fun crafty weekend!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts