Loving the BetterPress!

 

Hi crafty friends! I finally was able to get the Spellbinder BetterPress and I am loving it! I'm loving the plates that you can use on this tool - and, by the way, Spellbinders has many plates available now to make beautiful crafty projects.

The one I bought was from Scrapbook. com (I will link it on the supplies list below) because it had two sets of plates, coordinating dies for one of those plates, and everything else you might need to start your project.


I started by inking one of the floral and sentiment plates with BetterPress black ink, then I taped a cotton card panel onto the platen. You can see a quick reel I made on my Instagram. Then, I used oil pastels to color the beautiful floral image.


Once I was done coloring, I tried the cotton card stock and glued it onto a colored card stock. Then, I glued these to my A2 card base. And of course, I had to add some embellishments that would go with the beautiful floral image.


I really love how the card turned out! I love the impression the BetterPress makes on the card stock. You can even make simple projects without having to color the images - it will still look great!

I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!

Most of the supplies I used on today's project are on sale Scrapbook.comToday and tomorrow only you can save an extra 10% of your purchase by using code: JULYSANTA.



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts