This Card Is So Eggs-tra!

Hi crafty friends! I hope you get to do some fun crafting over this weekend. Talking about crafting, I made this card recently and had so much fun making it!


I used stamps from Simon Hurley and the wonderful Distress Watercolor Pencils to make today's card. I started first with one of the images from the Paint Swatches set. I mounted the stamp on an acrylic block, sprayed some water, and then I used Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feather watercolor pencils to color the stamp.
When I was done, I picked up the acrylic block with the stamp and stamped it on white cardstock. Then I splattered some gold watercolor.


I used my heatgun to dry the background so I could stamp one of the images from the Spring Chicken stamp set. Once I stamped my image, I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. To finish the card, I added a sentiment from the Spring Chicken set (and heat embossed it), and added some embellishments to make the background sparkle a bit more.

Like always, I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts