Dear Dahlias from Altenew


 Hi crafty friends! I hope your week is going great so far and that you have been able to do some crafting today. 

I wanted to share with you a card I made using some fun Altenew supplies I bought recently. I love their flower stamp images so when I saw this set came with a layered stenciled, I knew it had to come home with me.


After I was done with stamping the floral image from the Dear Dahlias stamp set and coloring it with the layered stencils, I decided to add texture to the card base. I went ahead and used the Altenew Basic Plaid 3D on the front panel piece and inked it up with blue ink that would go with the colors of the flowers. To finish the card, I added a sentiment from the Dear Dahlias stamp set as well as some iridescent pearls to give it extra shine.

I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts