Sending Hugs on Valentine's Day!


 Happy Valentine's Day, crafty friends! I hope that today - and every day - you celebrate spreading some love around.

Speaking of spreading some love, I made this colorful card to send to a loved one with stamps and dies from Scrapbook.com . I used one of the dies from the Slimline Borders 2 set that has a heart shaped die. The negative I left white and decided to color the hearts with some Dylusions Shimmer Sprays.


Next, I had to add a sentiment, so I used some from the Hugs For You stamp set. When I stamped the Hugs sentiment, I stamped it first with Be Mine from Catherine Pooler inks then offset it a bit and stamped it again with Party Dress ink. To finish, I splattered some gold watercolor to give more shine to the card.

Most of the supplies I used on today's card are on sale at Scrapbook.com so make sure to take advantage of the deals.




I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts