Getting Ready for Autumn!


 Hello crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well! I'm very excited to share today's card. Scrapbook.com sent me some fun supplies recently, and I have been enjoying creating several exciting cards and other interesting crafty projects.

Today's card though - is all about autumn! I had fun playing with the Autumn Leaves dies and Tim Holtz new mica sprays. You will find the rest of the supplies I used at the end of this blog post.

To start, I created an A2 card base out of an 8½ x 11 Neenah cardstock. I trimmed it down to 4¼ x 11, then scored it at 5½. I cut another piece measuring 4 x 5¼ to use as my front panel, and an equally sized second piece out of Tim Holtz's Distress White Heavy stock, which will be used to die cut the leaves.


I die cut the autumn leaves from the Tim Holtz's Distress White Heavy stock front panel piece. This heavy cardstock is great for this because I wanted to spray them with the mica sprays.


Next, I inked the front panel piece used to die cut the leaves with some Simon Hurley Create inks. Then, I taped this piece to the other front panel piece to make it a bit more sturdy.

Now, for the fun part: spraying the leaves with the mica sprays! Don't you love those colors?

Next, it was time to place some glue on each leaf and glue them back into the front panel piece. The texture of the leaves and the coloring make them seem to pop right off the panel now!


Now that we are almost finished with the front panel piece, it's time to tape it to the card base.

Next, I die cut the sentiment from the Autumn Leaves set out of Scrapbook.com Roses Smooth cardstock. I die cut the sentiment three times to give it some added dimension.

To finish the card, I paired it with an envelope that would match the fall colors theme!

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post as much as I enjoyed making today's card. I'll have more projects created from the fun supplies I received from Scrapbook.com to share with you soon! Would you like me to make a video showing you these amazing supplies? Leave a comment below to let me know!

Don't forget you can check my previous blog posts or follow me on Instagram to get more fun crafty inspiration.

The supplies used today are on sale at Scrapbook.com if you want to take advantage of the amazing deals. Don't forget to check their "Coupons" page to see what fun free gift they have available for purchase.


Before I leave you, have you also heard that Scrapbook.com will be having their first SBC virtual event this September 16th & 17th? And it is completely FREE to attend! Go checkout their SBC page to get more information, register, and get some fun supplies for the projects that will be taught in the event.




***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts