Watercolor Lilies

 Happy Saturday crafty friends! I hope you are taking time to relax and do some fun crafty projects this weekend.

Today I want to share a card using stamps and stencils from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I decided to go with a different color palette this time and decided to to go with a bit darker yet sophisticated color theme.

To color those beautiful lilies I used watercolors handmade by Lindsey from Artistic Isle. I LOVE her watercolors! 

For the background I used black cardstock to heat emboss with gold embossing powder using the Delightfully Delicate stencil. To do this I used my mini blending tool to dab the ink watermark onto the cardstock. Then I glued it to the A2 card base.

Next, I stamped one of the lilies images from the Alleluia Lilies stamp set on cold press finish watercolor paper with archival ink. Then I heat embossed it using clear embossing powder. The colors I used to color the lilies are: Pink Nova, Sunken Treasure, Sea Witch, and Shine. These handmade watercolors are from Artistic Isle.

To finish the card, I glued the watercolor paper on holographic cardstock and then glued that to my card base. I also stamped one of the sentiments from the Thank You stamp set on black cardstock with gold embossing powder.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts