This Cake has Zero Calories!


 Hello crafty friends! I have another fun card to share with you today using stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Who loves cake? I know I do! Especially the one on today's card - it has zero calories, hahaha!

To start, I made a top fold A2 card base from a sheet of 8 ½ x 11 cardstock that you will need to cut at 4 ¼. You will end up with two card bases. Score one of them at 5 ½ to create your top folding card. Cut another piece measuring slightly smaller than 4 ¼ x 5 ½ to use as the front panel of your card.

Next, you will die cut color cardstock using the Layer Cake Surprise dies.

On the front panel piece, I used the Sun Rays embossing folder and used Simon Hurley's Shooting Star ink to add a bit of color to the background. Next, I glued a piece of foam sheet behind the front panel for dimension and then I glued it onto the card base.

After inking the background, I started to assemble my die cuts and applied foam tape and glue where needed.

Once I was done putting the die cut pieces together, I taped it to the front panel of the card.

To finish the card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Complimentary Slider Greetings stamp set and wrote the word "Pull" on the cute tag. You can also use the Complimentary Slider Greetings stamp set with the dies used on this card!

FYI, some of the supplies I used are currently on SALE! Make sure to take advantage to get some fun supplies!

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts