Having Fun With Interactive Dies from Spellbinders!

 Hello crafty friends! Thanks for stopping by to check out a new blog post. For today's card I'm using one of the new dies from Spellbinders called Pick Your Greeting Slider.

I used a mix of holographic, patterned, and solid card stock that I had left over from previous crafty projects for these die cuts.

The Pick Your Greeting Slider dies are very easy to assemble! You can also use the Slider Bar Accents dies to change the slider. It has some really cute options like cupcake or snow cone. For this card I used the cute heart instead of the arrow that comes in the Pick Your Greeting Slider dies set.

It's so fun to move the slider up and down to select a fun sentiment! I believe the recipient will enjoy this as well!

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Let me know in the comments if you enjoy making or receiving interactive cards.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts