Santa Claus is coming to town...in JUNE!

     Hello crafty friends! I hope you had a great week, and here's to wishing you an even greater weekend! Today's post is all about Christmas. I know, I know, it's a little early for anything Christmasy, but if you're in Texas - like me - you are already dreaming of that wintery Christmas-like weather.

Plus, I LOVE CHRISTMAST TIME!!

So. It was easy for me to get into the Christmas spirit to make today's card!

    To start, I made the background of this card with the new Christmas patterned collection paper from Scrapbook.com. This collection has so many beautiful patterns! I used the cute Santa Clauses page for today's card.


    I used the nested A2 rectangle dies to die cut my background. I had initially used a smaller rectangle die to die cut a sentiment from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set but decided to use it for another card.

    Next, I used the Block Outline Christmas dies to die cut the words HoHoHo. I die cut this 3 times using Neenah, Sherbet, and the Mixed Metals cardstock from Scrapbook.com .

    I used the Shaker Cover from Waffle Flowers to make it into a shaker card with some clear sequins. Then I glued the die sentiment on the shaker cover.

    I love how this card turned out! I don't care how old you are, if you get a shaker card you immediately feel like a kid!

    I also made a video using this fun Christmas card stock to make some fun gift tags! Make sure to check it out and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more inspiration.


    Let me know in the comments if you start early working on your Christmas cards or if you like to wait until fall/winter time to start making them.

    I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts