Ahoy Matey!


 Ahoy, crafty friends! I hope your day is off to a great start. Today, I want to share a fun card I made using a new stamp set from Simon Hurley Create new release from Ranger Ink!

I stamped two images from the new stamp set called Pirate Party on white 120lb cardstock using my Misti and Detail Black ink from Pinkfresh Studios. Once I was done stamping, I fussy cut the images.

I started coloring the island with some green and brown Copic markers. I used G21, YG45, E31, and E43.

Next, I colored the smaller images with Copic markers that would match the pirate theme of this card. For the water I used B00, B02, and B05.

Once I was done coloring the images I started working on the background for the card. I used the Pinstripe background stamp, which you can peal to just stamp one set of the stripes. I placed one of the stripes onto a large acrylic block and used the Clear Skies, Breakup Blue, and No Diving inks.

 
To finish the card I added sentiments from the Pirate Party stamp set, which I heat embossed on black cardstock using white embossing powder.
Make sure to checkout Simon Hurley Create new products at Ranger Ink
 
I hope you have enjoyed today's crafty project and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! I wish you a great rest of the week and I hope to see you all soon! Until then, keep being creative and having fun!

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts