Easy color blending


 Hello crafty friends! I hope your week is going great so far. Mine has been a little busy with work and life. But I always try to take time to do some crafting, that is my happy place.

For today's card, I'm excited to share one of the stamp sets that Spellbinders sent me called Embroidery Flowers to create some fun projects.

I decided to create a mini slimline for today's card. I created a mini slimline base card measuring 7x6 with scoring on the 7 inch side at 3½. Then a trimmed a fuchsia holographic cardstock measuring 5 ½ x 2 ¼ and glued this to my card base. I also cut a white cardstock measuring 5 ¼ x 2 ¼ (more less) where I did some easy color blending with Simon Hurley Create inks. I used Triple Berry, Sike!, and Prom Queen.


After blending the colors, I sprayed some water since the inks react to it and splatter a little bit of gold watercolor to the background. Then I used Versafine onyx black ink to stamp the images from the Spellbinders stamp set called Embroidery Flowers. To finish I heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder and the sentiment with gold embossing powder.

I hope today's card has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today! For more inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl .

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts