Simple Christmas Card with BetterPress Plates

 


Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share with you a simple card I made using one of the press plates Spellbinders sent me recently (thank you Spellbinders!) For this card I used some bright archival inks I already had in my craft room.

I after I created my A2 card base, I used an A2 cotton card panel and taped it to the clear plate of my BetterPress. Then, I taped the registration template that comes with the Joy Registration press plate set on the magnetic plate (you can see it on the image below). This template helps you see where to place the plates to get the design I used today. Of course, this is just a guide, you can place the plates however you would like.

Once I had that set up, I placed one letter at a time and ink each letter with a different archival ink. Then, I ran it through my machine each time I had inked one of the letters and one of the sentiments that comes with the set.


Now that I was done with the cotton card panel, I trimmed another panel out of colored card stock and glued it to my card base. Then, I trimmed the sides of my cotton card panel so the color card stock can show a little bit and then I glued it on the card base.

I still wanted a bit of sparkle on the background, so I used some Pinkfresh Studio embellishments.


All that was missing was to pair this card to a coordinating envelope, now it's ready to be sent to a loved one this holiday season!


Make sure to check out Spellbinders and Scrapbook.com for the sales they are having! Most of the supplies I used on today's card are on sale 😃.



I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! I Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. Have a fun and crafty weekend! See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts