Thank You Card


 Hi crafty friends, happy Friday! I hope your week has gone well and that your weekend gets even better.  
Today's I want to share with you a card that features dies from Spellbinders Out & About Collection they sent me (thanks Spellbinders!).

This card is all about die cutting and embossing. There was very minimal inking done on this card and that was only to ink the clouds with a bit of blue.
I loved using a cloud die to make it look like a grassy hill! Talk about stretching your supplies 😃. To make this card pop with color, I used colored card stock for most of my die cuts.


Once I die cut all of my pieces and glue them together, it was time to assemble them on my A2 card base. For a sentiment, used one of my favorite from the Always & Forever press plate set.

To finish the card, I paired it to a matching envelope, now it's ready to be sent to a loved one!

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. Have a fun and crafty weekend! See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts