In Love with the Neon Lunar Pastes!


Happy Friday crafty friends! It's been very busy on my end that I forgot to share with you the card I made a few weeks ago 😅. I did make a quick reel  on my Instagram page showing how I made that colored background with the new Neon Lunar Pastes. Make sure to check it out!

If you checked the reel, you'll see how I made the background but I wanted to add more to it. I decided to stamp and heat emboss the cute chickens from the Spring Chicken stamp set with pink embossing powder.


Once I was done with heat embossing, I die cut the chicken images with the coordinating dies. I die cut extras and glue them together for dimension.


On my reel, you saw the fun Neon Lunar pastes I used on the front panel piece. Once the background was dry, I went back and added Remember Me, Triple Berry, Prom Queen, Shooting Star, and Guppy inks with my mini blending tool.


Next, I glued the chickens to the background and glued the front panel to the A2 card base. Then, I heat embossed sentiments from the Spring Chicken stamp set on black card stock, added foam adhesive to the back of the sentiments, and taped them to the card. 
To finish the card, I paired it to a matching envelope. Now it is ready to be sent to a loved one!



I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel. 

Comments

Popular Posts