Spellbinders: BetterPress Plates + Glimmer Foil


Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share with you a new card I made using the new Floral W from Spellbinder's Every Occassion Floral Alphabet Collection.
I started by creating my A2 card base out of white card stock. Then, I used a Pebble BetterPress card panel to use as my front panel piece. I trimmed it a bit to show the white card in the background.
On the front panel piece, I used the Floral W press plate with Matte Gold Foil using my Glimmer Hot Foil System.


Once I was done foiling, I colored the flowers from the image with Faber-Castell colored pencils. For the flowers I used: Light Ultramarine, Ultramarine, and White. For the bulbs I used Helloblue Reddish and for the leaves I used Earth Green Yellowish and Dark Pathalo Green.
When I finished coloring, I trimmed a piece of a foam sheet to tape it on the back of the front panel. Then, I taped to the A2 card base. 


I wanted to add more dimension to the flowers and extra sparkle to the card. To do this, I added some Rose Gold Pops of Color on the center of the flowers and some embellishments on the background.


To finish the card, I matched it to a complimentary envelope and it will be ready to send to someone of much needed love and support during a difficult time.


Before I let you go, I do want to share that most of the supplies I used today are on sale at Scrapbook.com plus you can save 10% on your purchase using code SBCFEST4. Make sure to also check the details for the SBC Fest that will start this Friday!


I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts