Crafty Inspiration from SBC Fest 2024


 Hi crafty friends! This weekend Scrapbook.com had their SBC Fest and it was amazing! It was so much fun to watch all the crafty inspiration the teachers taught this weekend. Did you get to watch? What was your favorite crafty project? Let me know in the comments. If you missed it, no worries, you can watch SBC Fest at any time and at your own pace.

Today's card was inspired by Laura Graff's class. I had bought the supplies a few weeks ago for her class because I couldn't resist the cute bunny dies! You can watch my instagram stories to see how I started making my own version.


I started following her instructions to used square nested dies to make a frame to make it look like a polaroid picture and then making it into a shaker card.


The pattern paper used on the background makes this card so much fun! I went ahead and added more flower die cuts to add more dimension. To finish the card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Hello Spring stamp set that comes in the kit for Laura's class.

I hope you check out Laura's class to check the other cards she made! I do want to share that today is the last day to save 10% by using code SBCFEST24 on your purchase at Scrapbook.com so you can take advantage of getting fun class kits from this weekend's classes or to stock up on fun supplies.


Make sure to add the free gift with purchase!


I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts