Make A Wish!


 Hello crafty friends! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using stamps, dies, and stencils from Simon Hurley's latest release with Ranger Ink.

Today's card features the adorable Big Hugs stamp and dies. This stamp set comes with three large images of a cat, dog, and a cute panda. I decided to use the cat and ink it with Slippery When Wet ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Next, I colored the rest with Copic markers and added Black Diamond Stickles on the eyes.
I also stamped the cake and balloons that come with the stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. Then, I used the coordinating dies to die cut the images.


For the background, I used the new Bloom layered stencil. The inks that I used for the background were Piggyback, Rosy Cheeks, and Prom Queen. Once I was done with the background, I added some Stickles on the middle of the flowers to add extra sparkle. Next, I used a corner puncher to add some decoration to the edges of the A2 front panel piece. 


Once images were colored and background inked, I created an A2 card base and trimmed a front panel piece out of patterned paper and glued it to the card base. Then, I glued the stenciled background on the patterned paper and finally, I glued the cute cat, cake, and balloons. I added some glossy accents to add something extra to the images. To finish the card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Big Hugs stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts