Getting Ready for Spring!

Hi crafty friends! I hope you are having a great day so far. Today I  wanted to share with you a card using stamps and dies from Simon Hurley's new release with Ranger Ink.

This card was inspired after watching an older video from Jennifer McGuire. I loved how she did spotlight stamp layering! I thought I could do something similar using the new Bitty Botanicals background stamp. I used two front panel pieces that fit an A2 card base. One was inked with Woof! and the other panel with Rosy Cheeks and Love Struck.


Once I was done with the background, I used a square nested die to die cut the center piece of both front panel pieces. I decided to use the gray looking background as my main front panel piece and the pink tone die cut to add to the negative space. On the square die cut, I decided to add a hill out of colored card stock.

On a separate piece of white card stock, I stamp images from the Easter Bunnies stamp set and colored them with my Copic markers. Then, I die cut them and glued them on the hill scene.


After I glued the cute bunny and chick, I heat embossed two of the sentiments that come in the Easter Bunny stamp set. Then, I added some glossy accents on the chick and bunny. To finish, I paired the card to a matching envelope. Now it is ready to be sent to a loved one this Spring!

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!


***Affiliated Links***

Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, social media, and Youtube channel.
 

Comments

Popular Posts