Ornate Flowers Dies from Altenew

 


Hello crafty friends! Today I want to share with you a card I made using dies, stamps, and embossing folder from Altenew.

I started by die cutting the florals from the Ornate Flowers dies out of colored paper then gluing them together.


Once I was done die cutting, I trimmed a front panel piece out of blue colored card stock measuring about 5¼ x 4”. Then, I did partial embossing using the Organic Linen 3D embossing folder. I left the bottom part without embossing so I could emboss a sentiment from the Stunning Sakura stamp set.

Next, I glue the floral die cuts on the embossed front panel piece. Then, I glued the front panel piece onto an A2 card base. I then glued some Pinkfresh Studio embellishment to make the card sparkle.


Once the I was done gluing the embellishments, I pair the card to a complimentary envelope.


I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts