'Tis the Season For Some Figgy Pudding


 Hi crafty friends! I'm excited to share with you today's card featuring the Dancin' Figgy Pudding dies from Spellbinders. You can also get these dies at ScrapbookPal!

I started by die cutting all of the pieces - mostly out of colored and glitter card stock. On the white die cut (the frosting part) I added some glue around the edges and some chunky glitter to make it sparkle.


I wanted the cute figgy pudding to have a bit more color and dimension so I added some ink around the edged with Gathered Twigs.


After I created an A2 card base, I trimmed another piece out of colored card stock to add as a background. Then I used the Sweater Weather embossing folder to add texture to the background. Next, I rubbed some white pigment ink onto the embossed background to add more depth.


I then glued the embossed background to the card base. Next, I glued together all the pieces from the Figgy Pudding die set. I added some foam adhesive on the back as well as where the legs will be placed - so that the legs could hang free and move around.


I wanted a simple sentiment for the card, so I used one of the sentiments from the Make It Merry set, which I die cut out of colored card stock and glued it to the front of the card. Next, I added some accents with a white gel pen on the Figgy Pudding die cut and sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. 

Before I let you go, I do want to share that Spellbinders is having a fun sale that you don't want to miss. There are stencils and die bundles for $8! Make sure to check it out.




***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts