Hello, Winter is Here!


 Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share with you a quick card I made with some fun supplies that Scrapbook.com sent me recently.

Today's card features their Hello Winter stamps and dies and the Winter Patterned cardstock.


I stamp the cute bear and one of the sentiment on white cardstock. Then, I used W1 and W3 Copic markers to color the bear image. Next, I trimmed one of the pages from the Winter patterned cardstock to use as a background for my A2 card base.


After I die cut the bear and sentiment, I used one of Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside to die cut a hill. Then, I added some Clear Skies and Piggyback ink to make it look like snow. Next, I used foam adhesive and Artis glue to glue them to the background.


I wanted to add more sparkle, so I glued some clear sequins to make it look like falling snow.


To finish the card, I paired it to a complimentary envelope. Now it will be ready to be sent to a loved one!

You can check Scrapbook.com for the supplies featured on today's card and take advantage of the sale they have on their site.




I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts