Loving this Gnome Die Set!


 Hi crafty friends! I hope you are having a great weekend. I spent most of mine running errands, but once I was done I enjoyed the rest of it in my craft room crafting away making cards.

I still need to make more Christmas cards, so when Spellbinders sent me some fun dies I got so excited! These dies go perfectly for any crafty project for the holiday season.


Today's card features the Gnome Hugs from the Holiday Hugs Collection. This die set is so adorable! I love gnomes so I enjoyed using them for today's card. I will be sharing another post soon where I used these dies with a fall season theme, I cannot wait to show it to you!


After I assembled all the die cuts I used Copic markers to add a bit of color on the gnome's faces and clothes. Then I glued all the pieces together, and to add dimension I used foam adhesive to tape them onto the embossed background. To finish the card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Parcel & Post Sentiments set with white embossing powder.

Before I let you go, I do want to share that some of the products I used today are on sale at Scrapbook.com and Spellbinders.

Only for this weekend, Scrapbook.com is offering 10% off your purchase when you use code SBCFEST3. Make sure to add the free gift with your purchase.




Spellbinders is having an amazing warehouse sale. A lot of stamps and dies are at really good prices, as low as $1!




I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts