Card Full of Autumn Wonder


 Happy Friday crafty friends! I have another card to share with you this week. Today's card features the beautiful Autumn Wonder dies from Spellbinder's Envelope of Wonder Collection.


I also die cut some dies from the Envelope of Wonder die set for this card. Once all the pieces were die cut, I added extra color to the die cuts by using some of the Simon Hurley inks.


Next, I used one of the Notched Corner Frames as a background for all these Autumn Wonder die cuts. Then, I used liquid glue to glue some of the die cuts in place. And then to add dimension, I applied foam adhesive to some of the others.


When I finished with the background, I glued it to my A2 card base. Then, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Just A Note stamps and tag die set. Next I used the tag die from the set to die cut the sentiment and added some gold thread  to add a bit of embellishment. Then, I used foam adhesive to tape it to the front panel piece.


To finish, I paired the card with a complimentary envelope. Now it's ready to send to a loved one this fall season!

I hope you have enjoyed today's card tutorial as much as I did when I made it! Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration. See you next time!



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts