Ring, Ring, Ring, Hello Crafty Friend!

 


Hello crafty friends! It's been a little while since I shared a blog post. Life has been a bit busy for me but I managed to take a break to do some crafting. I wanted to share a recent card I made that features stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.

I have been wanting this Ring Me stamp and die set for a while and was able to get it recently. I think it's perfect for a "miss you" card to send to a loved one!

I started by making an A2 card base and then I trimmed another piece out of Lawn Fawn rainbowl paper for my background. Then heat embossed sentiments and images from the Ring Me stamp set.



I also used the Ring Me dies to die cut the adorable phone. I die cut at least 3 pieces and glued them together for dimension.


I wanted to keep this card simple since it already had a colorful background and the lovely old fashion phone as the main focus of the card. Once I assembled my die cuts and glue them to the front panel piece, I glued it to the card base.


Finally, I just added a colorful envelope that would match the colorful card. 

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some inspiration to do something fun & creative today!

Before I let you go, I wanted to let you know that My Favorite Things has extended their 40% off sale site wide! Remember to use code FORTY during checkout. Sale ends today!


Follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration! Have an amazing and fun crafty weekend!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts