Orange You Glad is Friday?!?!

 


Happy Friday crafty friends! I'm excited to share with you today's card using supplies from Simon Hurley's latest release from Ranger Ink.

The entire release is so much fun! For today's card I used the background stamp Sketched Citrus. This stamp set also has coordinating dies. I love Simon's background stamps because you can use the entire image or peel apart certain images to create your own kind of background.

That is what I did for the card I created. I started by trimming a piece of colored card stock measuring 5x10. Then, for the front panel I trimmed another piece measuring about 5x5. 

I used a couple of the images to create a wreath. I shared a reel on my Instagram page so you could see how I did it. Once I was done with stamping, I used my Copic markers to color the images.


To finish the card, I added some glossy accents and pops of color and a sentiment from the Friendship Florals stamp set. Again, this release is amazing! I hope you check it out at Ranger Ink.

Just FYI, some of the supplies I used are on sale at Scrapbook.com. You can use code SAND to save 5% of your purchase this weekend! Make sure to check their coupons page for free gifts with purchase.

I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts