Hello Die Cuts!


 Hello crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well and are having a great week. Today not only am I excited to share with you the new card I made but also a new product from Scrapbook.com called Artis Craft Glue. I used this to create today's card, which is made completely out of die cuts. I hope you enjoy today's tutorial as much as I enjoyed making this card!

To begin, I used some white cardstock to die cut the front panel of my card using the beautiful Mosaic die. I die cut this three times to add dimension, then used the Artis Craft Glue to glue the pieces together.


The Artis Craft Glue comes with 1 converter cap, 1 clear ultra fine tip, 1 green fine tip, 1 white storage tip, and 1 cleaning pin. 

Once I glued the die cuts, I glued it to one of the patterned papers from the Sunny Lane collection.


Next, I used the Sunny Lane Homes II dies and die cut them out of Sherbet, Roses, and Holographic cardstock.


I was really testing the glue with these die cuts and it did not disappoint. It glued all the pieces perfectly and it still gives a little bit of wiggle room when you're trying to adjust the pieces together before it dries. And for the small pieces, it is always helpful (at least for me) to use some reverse grip tweezers to hold the pieces while applying the glue.


Now for the fun part, assembling all the die cuts and gluing them onto the card base. And if you know me, I always like to add some sparkle to my cards so I added some embellishments and some glossy accents to the windows of the cute house to make it look like glass.


To finish the card, I used one of the word dies from the Thank You 3 set and added it to the front panel. 

And of course, we need a colorful envelope to match the card and it's ready to be sent to a loved one!

Like always, I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts