Getting Ready for the Summer!


Hi crafty friends! I hope your day/week is going to a great start. I spent most of my time this past weekend crafting which I have not done so in a while. One of the cards that I made was using this sweet (get it? because it's all about ice cream!) stamp and die set from Spellbinders. I could not help but to think of the warm weather we'll be getting here in Texas this summer and all the ice cream that we get to enjoy to help us cool down a bit.


I love this Have A Chill Summer set because it has coordinated dies that even die cut most of the sentiments that come with the stamp set (and it is on sale!). I inked my images using some Catherine Pooler inks. After die cutting all the pieces, it was time to start assembling my A2 card.


To finish my card, I glue a piece of pattern paper to the card base. Then, I glue the front panel with the stamped images onto the card base . Of course, I had to add some sprinkles because I love sprinkles on my ice cream. 
On the ice cream in the middle, I used some Liquid Pearls to glue the sprinkles. These embellishments unfortunately are discontinued but I have searched for some that would be as fun to use on any crafty project. I have included them in the supply list below.

 Like always, I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!

*** Sales!!! ***

I do want to mention that some of the Spellbinders supplies I used today are on sale! Try to take advantage of the amazing deals to make some fun projects.


Here are other crafty stores that are having some amazing sales today:

ScrapbookPal:

Scrapbook.com:

My Favorite Things:

GinaK Designs:

***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.
 

Comments

Popular Posts