A Simple Hello Card


 Hello crafty friends! I hope your weekend is to a good start and that you are able to to do some fun crafty projects over the weekend. Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp and die set from Spellbinders but added other fun supplies from other companies to make this themed ocean card.

I used the Sea Horse Garden stamp and die set and colored the images with Copic markers.


For the background, I used mint tape to mask part of the front panel to use the Lawn Fawn stencil Ocean Waves. To finish the card, I used a hello sentiment die from Altenew.

Last month a shared a tutorial on ScrapbookPal using the same stamp and die set (Sea Horse Garden) to create this card. For more details checkout my post on ScrapbookPal's blog.


I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some fun inspiration to do some crafting this weekend.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts