Stylish Oval Thanks Glimmer Foil Plate & Die from Spellbinders


Hello crafty friends! I hope your week is going great so far! I wanted to share with you another card I made with some new supplies that I recently received from Spellbinders. On this card I'm using the new Stylish Oval Thanks Glimmer Foil Plate & die from their new Stylish Ovals Collection.

To start, I made an A2 card base out of white card stock. Then I used Portobello colored card stock to use it with my Stylish Oval Thanks foil plate.




Once I was done with foiling, I use my die cutting machine to die cut the sentiment from the Stylish Oval Thanks foil plate and die set. On this piece, I blended some with pigment ink, that way it could stand out against the background. For the larger foiled piece, I used one of the oval dies from the Essential Stylish Ovals die set.


I wanted to add some texture to the background, so I used the Floral embossing folder (which is on sale today!) with a green colored card stock. I rubbed some white pigment ink on the embossing folder before placing the card stock, I did this to add a bit of contrast to the embossed front panel piece.


Before assembling my card, I used my Copic markers to color the cute flowers and butterfly images. Then I added some Glitter Drops to add some sparkly embellishments to the card.



I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!

And before you go, make sure to checkout Spellbinders AMAZING warehouse sale! The embossing folder and many of the supplies I used on today's card are part of that sale.



***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts