Give Me All the Flowers!



 

Hi crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well! Life has been a little busy on my end but today I had some time to play with some fun supplies Spellbinders sent me recently.

So of course, I started to play with the new stamp set called Fill My Heart Sentiments. This sent has sentiments for almost any occasion plus a beautiful floral stamp image. I love flowers, so when I used the floral image, I used some of my favorite colors to color the flowers.


After I heat embossed the image on color card stock, I used my color pencils to color the flowers. Then I heat embossed one of the sentiments that comes in the Fill My Heart Sentiments stamp set. Once I was done, I used an embossing folder on the front panel piece and glued it to my card base. To finish the card I used adhesive foam tape to tape the oval die cut to the front of the card.

I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts