New Card using Simon Hurley Supplies


 Hello crafty friends! It's been a while since I've been able to share a card here on my blog - February and March where some difficult months for me because I had some health issues that resulted in surgery. It has been an emotionally and physical roller coaster but thanks to God I'm doing better every day!

Since I'm finally feeling better, I was able to spend time in my craft room to organize my working area and, of course, to make some cards. I had so much fun making today's card using Simon Hurley's latest release from Ranger Ink.


For the background, I used the new Funky Chevron background stamp with Remember Me and Clear Skie ink pads. Then, I stamped and colored a couple of the cute chickens from the new stamp and die set called Spring Chicken. For these, I stamped them in a separate piece of cardstock and did partial die cutting so they can pop more against the chevron background.

Next, I masked the chickens and used the Scene Maker stencil to add some grass and then I stamped one of the sentiments that comes in the Spring Chicken stamp set. To finish the card, I added some Liquid Pearls to the chickens and paired the card with a colorful envelope.

I really hope today's card has given you some fun inspiration to make something fun and creative today. Make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts for some fun inspiration!


***Affiliated Links***
Affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts