Fun Birthday Card


 Hi crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well. Today I want to share I card I made using Simon Hurley's latest release. The stamps and stencils in this set make it super easy to create multiple cards all at once.


To begin, I trimmed a piece of cardstock measuring about 4 x 5¼ that I used for the front panel of an A2 card base. Then, I stamped, and heat embossed the Candles background stamp. Once that was done, I used the Candles Layering stencil to ink those fun candles with Simon Hurley inks. Next, I splattered some gold watercolor onto the background to make it sparkle a bit.



 Once I was done with the background, I die cut the balloons from the Birthday Basics die set and glued them to the front panel. I heat embossed a sentiment from the Birthday Basics stamp set on black cardstock and added it to the card as well. To finish, I added some Stickles on the candles and some embellishments to the background.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts