Hi December!


 Happy Friday crafty friends! I'm so excited December is already here! I love this time of the year because of the Christmas holiday. It gives me extra joy to create more Christmas cards!

Today's card features stamps and dies from Simon Hurley Create and embossing folder from Altenew. Full list of supplies will be at the end of this post.

I started with creating an A2 card base and trimming another piece to use for my front panel. On this piece, I used the Altenew Organic Linen embossing folder to add texture to the background.


 Next, I stamped images from the Halftone Holiday stamp set with Simon Hurley inks. The I used the coordinating dies to die cut them. To finish the card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Halftone Holiday stamp set and added some embellishments.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts