DIY Christmas Ornaments


 Hello crafty friends! It's been a little while since I shared a blog post. I was busy during Thanksgiving - hosting for the first time! - so, I hardly had any time to do any crafting. I did enjoy seeing and spending time with my family though!

In today's post I'm sharing some Christmas ornaments I made using stamps, acrylic paint, and more! I started with these blank wooden ornaments I bought last year on Amazon. The ribbon on each ornament is from Amazon as well. And I applied white acrylic paint to serve as the background of each ornament. The above pictured ornament has stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps stamped with archival ink.


For this ornament I also used stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Christmas Blocks and Holiday Greetings and some Pops of Color.


For the next two ornaments I used supplies from Scrapbook.com. Have you ever used rub-on transfers? I never have! I used them for the first time to create these two ornaments. They were so easy to use! You can use them on paper and even on glass. To add more color to these ornaments I used some Pops of Color that also added some dimension.


I hope these DIY ornaments have given you some fun inspiration to do something fun and creative this weekend! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and check my previous blog posts for more inspiration.

There are some really good deals at Scrapbook.com for most of the supplies I used on today's crafty project, plus a free gift with your purchase!


The Livestream special ends at 11:59 MST on 12/2/22.






***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts