Have a Gnomie Christmas!

 

Hello crafty friends! I know it's still November, but I couldn't help myself - I made another Christmas card! And, well, as you may know, Gnomes are my favorite - so of course I had to make a card with this adorable gnome-based stamp set I got a while back at Scrapbook.com. You will see a full list of supplies at the end of this blog post.

I started by making an A2 card base and trimming another piece to use as the front panel of the card. On the front panel piece, I stamped and heat embossed the cute gnome from the Reindeer Gnome stamp set. Then I masked the image with masking paper.


Next, I inked the background with Simon Hurley's inks and took advantage to ink the lamp light glow at the same time.


I wanted to add something extra to the background, so I used one of Simon Hurley's stencils and inked the background one more time using the same ink colors.


After removing the masking paper, I then colored the cute gnome and lamp with my Copic markers. I wanted to show that the gnome was actually walking/standing on a gravel road, so I used a T-ruler to draw some lines to make a road then colored it with Copic markers. Then I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the gnome.


To finish the card, I splattered white watercolor onto the background to create a snowy winter night look, heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Reindeer Gnome stamp set, and added some glossy accents to the lamp.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.

Make sure you checkout Scrapbook.com for the fun supplies I used today. They have a free gift with your purchase, so don't forget to check their deals & coupons section for more details.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts