Cherry Christmas!!


 Happy Friday crafty friends! I hope all of you had a great week. Today's blog post features a fun card using dies from Spellbinders with stamps and stencils from Simon Hurley Create. 

Yes, I know, I'm sharing another Christmas card - but you guys...I can't help it! I LOVE Christmas so, so much - I just had to make another one!
But this time I made a card with my mother-in-law in mind. She makes the most delicious pies! So, I used three die sets from Spellbinders: Sky View Pies, The Bakers Box, and Dish It Up on this A2 card. Once I die cut the pie crust part of the pie, I added a bit more color with the Grrr! ink color.


I wanted the cute pie to be the main focus of this card, but I still wanted something muted and subtle for the background. To achieve this, I used the Backsplash stencil with a bit of the Woof! ink color. To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment from the Halftone Holiday stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.

I do want to let you know that all die cutting supplies (including die cutting machines!) are on sale at Scrapbook.com. This sale includes all of the dies that I used on today's card! Make sure you also check their Deals & Coupons section to see what free gift you can get with your purchase.





***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts