Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice


 Hello crafty friends! It's has been a little while since my last blog post. A lot has been happening, but I was able to set some time aside to make a simple card using Simon Hurley products.

I started with my usual card base, an A2 card, then I trimmed another piece to use as my front panel. On this piece I stamped one of the solid pumpkins from the Happy Fall stamp set. I did this several times using only two colors: Slippery When Wet and Rosy Cheeks.


Then, I used the outline stamp for the pumpkin and offset it a bit each time I stamped it on the pumpkins using the Weeping Willow ink. To finish the card, I splattered some gold watercolor and heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Happy Fall stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! For more inspiration make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts.

I also want to take advantage and share some fun info from Scrapbook.com. Have you tried the Brutus Monroe stick and stamp mat? I recently got one and I absolutely love it! It even came with a stencil!


Plus, they are having a major sale on a lot of products so make sure to check their coupons section to see all of their deals. Oh, and don't forget to add the free gift with your $20 purchase!



***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts