New Christmas Release by Simon Hurley!


 Hello crafty friends! I am REALLY excited to share today's card with you today! Simon Hurley's new release is available at Ranger Ink! This new release not only is it packed with beautiful stamp sets, but now each stamp set has the coordinating dies! Yes, I'm this excited! I love Simon's products and now I have another reason to love them more.

For today's card I kept things a bit simple. I started by creating an A2 card base and then I trimmed a smaller piece to use as my front panel. On this piece, I used the new Plaid Builder stamp (Oh, the many backgrounds you can create with this stamp!) with the Shady and Game Over inks. To get the plaid background, I just stamped once vertically with one inks then horizontally with the other ink.

Next, I stamped one of the beautiful deer images from the new Winter Woodland stamp set and colored it with my Copic markers.  Then I used the coordinating dies to die cut the image, I did this about 3 times to add some dimension.  To finish the card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the new stamp set called Halftone Holiday, added Stickles to the center of the poinsettia, and added glossy accents on the deer's snout.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! For more inspiration, make sure to check my previous blog posts and follow me on Instagram.

Most of today's supplies are on sale at Scrapbook.com. You can even take advantage of the free gift they have available.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.


Comments

Popular Posts