It's Card Making Day!


 Hi crafty friends! Happy Saturday! Today we are celebrating Card Making Day! So excited that I ran into this hobby of making cards, love making them and love sending them out!

Since we are celebrating Card Making Day, of course I had to make a card. I used stamps and ink from Simon Hurley Create and dies from Concord & 9th. You will see a full list of supplies at the end of this post.

I started by stamping images from Simon's new stamp set called Happy Fall and inked them with Simon Hurley's inks. Once I was done, I ran them through my cutting machine to cut out the images.


Next, I used the Card Stacks Base from Concord & 9th to create my fun card base. Next I inked and stamped the larger piece with Simon's Plaid Builder stamp...this is a great stamp set! You can do so many fun backgrounds with it! Once I stamped the background, I splattered some metallic watercolor for extra shine. 

For the smaller pieces of the dies I used the Scene Maker stencil to add some grass.


Once I had everything inked and cut out, I started assembling  Card Stacks Base dies and adding the cute images from the Happy Fall stamp set. To finish the card I added a sentiment from the same stamp set and use a white gel pen to add shiny spots on the images.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that it has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today to celebrate Card Making Day. But really, we celebrate Card Making Day everyday!

For more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram or see my previous blog posts.

There are some awesome sales at Scrapbook.com today where you can take advantage of getting today's supplies. Make sure to check their Deals & Coupons section to see the free gifts you can get with your order. Plus you can save an extra 8% on your purchase by using code  EXTRAWCMD. But hurry, because that code is good only for today!




***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts