Hi Fall Parade!


 Hello crafty friends! Today I have another fun blog to share. Scrapbook.com is having a "Hi Fall Parade" on Instagram that you do not want to miss. Of course, the theme for this parade is about fall but a put a little bit of my own twist on the card I'm sharing today.


To start, I made an A2 card base and trimmed another piece to use as my front panel. On the card base, I use Simon Hurley's Weeping Willow ink pad to ink the borders so a little bit of brown will peek out of the front panel. On the front panel I used the Spring Floral stencil, I know it's a spring themed stencil, but you can use it for any time of the year. So, to make it a fall themed background, I used the Guppy, Game Over, and Slippery When Wet inks.


Next, I stamp some sentiments from the Hi Fall stamp set with Weeping Willow ink. Then I splattered some gold watercolor to give it extra shine, they actually look like fireflies to me. To finish the card, I die cut one of the butterflies from the Butterflies 1 die set out of vellum and Mixed Metals glitter paper.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.

Make sure you checkout Scrapbook.com for the fun supplies I used today. They also have a free stamp set available with your purchase, so don't forget to add it to your cart!



***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts