Hi Boo-tiful Friend!


 Hello crafty friends! I hope all of you are having a lovely and boo-tiful weekend! See what I did there? *wink* *wink*. You already can see that my greeting matches the fun sentiment on today's card! This card was another one that was a lot of fun to make, and it goes in par for the holiday this weekend.

For this card, of course I started with my favorite size of card to make: an A2 card base. I also trimmed two other pieces: one out of black glitter paper and another out of white cardstock that I used as my front panel. You can see the rest of the supplies I used at the end of this blog post.

On the white cardstock, I used the fun Ghostly Treats stencil from Scrapbook.com with Simon Hurley inks: Woof!, Rosy Cheeks, Shooting Star, and Traffic Cone.




Remember that glitter paper I trimmed? I glued it to that card base so a bit of black sparkle would show out of the front panel piece.


Once I was done taping the glitter paper to the card base, I used another piece of white cardstock to stamp the cute images from the Boo-tiful stamp set. After I trimmed them, you already know which one I decided to use for today's card.


Next, I used a sentiment from the Hi Fall stamp set and from the Boo-tiful set to create the sentiment for my card. Then, I heat embossed on black cardstock and trimmed it to fit my card.


Now that everything is stamped, cut, and glued, I had to add some fun dimension on the background and on the cute ghost girl with some glossy accents and Pops of Color.


And to finish the card I paired it with a matching envelope and is ready to be sent to a friend.


I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.

Make sure you checkout Scrapbook.com for the fun supplies I used today. They are offering an extra 5% off your purchase! Make sure to use code PUMPKIN. Also check their coupons & deals section, they are always offering a fun gift with your purchase.



***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts